BMW unveils new i3 Urban Suite ConceptDecember 24, 2019
The premiere will take place in Las Vegas during the CES exhibition.
The first major exhibition to be held in 2020 is the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, and it is becoming a popular event for automakers seeking to showcase the latest automotive technology. This year BMW will present an interesting version of its compact i3 electric car called the Urban Suite.
As the name implies, it is designed to feel much more than just a driver. However, unlike typical concept cars, people will be able to try this BMW in real conditions. In the i3 Urban Suite, most of the interior is occupied by a chic seat with a footrest painted in bright blue. A small table is located to the left of the seat, and a screen is lowered from the ceiling panel to watch a movie on the go.
The back also boasts a personal “sound zone”. In the updated interior of the concept, recycled materials are widely used. The goal of this company concept is to “create a welcoming space with a high sense of well-being”, as opposed to a luxurious hotel room
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors