BMW unveils limited edition M4 Edition M HeritageSeptember 3, 2019
The novelty was released as a tribute to the long history of the Bavarian brand in motorsport.
The new M4 Edition M Heritage, with a circulation of only 750 copies, is based on the existing M4 Coupe and is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter inline six-cylinder turbocharged engine with 444 hp. and 550 Nm of torque. BMW announces that the new anniversary model will go on sale in all existing markets by April 2020 in three body colors chosen in accordance with the BMW Motorsport three-color logo: Laguna Seca Blue, Velvet Blue metallic and Imola Red.
The new M4 Edition M Heritage differs from the base version by a decorative strip in the colors of BMW M. It runs along a plastic roof reinforced with carbon fiber. Also appeared 20-inch alloy wheels in matte gray.
Two leather seats with contrasting stitching and an M Heritage nameplate embossed on the headrests, a carbon dashboard trim designed specifically for the M4 Edition M Heritage, and a door sill with a special version designation appeared in the cabin.
It is planned that the new BMW M model will debut in the final race of the DTM (Deutschen Tourenwagen-Meisterschaft) championship of 2019 at the Nurburgring from November 13 to 15.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles