BMW unveils 8-Series Convertible in FrankfurtSeptember 14, 2019
At its booth, the Bavarian automaker introduced the 840i xDrive in the back of a convertible with the G14 index.
The BMW 840i xDrive boasts a soft multi-layer roof that reclines in just 15 seconds at speeds up to 48 km / h. In addition to the hinged roof, this BMW 8-Series has an aggressive appearance, which is emphasized by a massive grille, narrowed LED headlights and rear LED lights, as well as stylish trapezoidal exhaust tips.
The interior stands out with its special Merino Individual leather trim, 12.3-inch dashboard and 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system. In addition, the model is equipped with a projection display, special lighting, a premium Harman Kardon speaker system with a dozen speakers and a windproof screen.
For the performance of the convertible BMW 8-Series 840i xDrive meets the 3.0-liter gasoline turbo engine with 340 hp power and 500 Nm of torque. The transmission is an 8-speed automatic transmission that transfers power through the xDrive all-wheel drive system. This “filling” allows the “Bavarian” to accelerate from zero to 100 kph in 4, 9 seconds. Maximum speed is electronically limited to 250 km / h.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup