BMW tests compact sports coupe M2 CS 2020September 9, 2019
The German automaker is working on the M2 CS model, a tougher version of the sports coupe, which is currently being tested on the Nurburgring track.
Although the car is in camouflage, it shows a worthy rival to the Porsche Cayman GT4. This version of the car for lovers of fast driving. It is expected that under the hood will remain the same 3.0-liter in-line turbocharged with two turbines engine with 444 hp. The M2 CS can reach 100 km / h in less than 4 seconds. The M2 Competition can do this in 4.0 seconds if equipped with a dual-clutch gearbox.
To reduce the weight of the model, the roof, front splitter, hood, side mirrors, rear diffuser and spoiler are made of carbon fiber. Lightweight material will also be used inside the cabin: on seats, door handles and the center console. According to reports, BMW will make a limit on production. The CS version will be released in the amount of only 2,200 units. This model is expected to be on display at the Los Angeles Auto Show in November 2019.
- GM didn’t plan on making an electric Hummer, it just happened
- Ford believes robots will not replace humans when assembling cars
- See the unique Ferrari Omologata
- Tesla had to recall nearly 50,000 vehicles in China
- New Toyota Urban Cruiser cheaper than Hyundai Creta caused a stir among buyers