BMW talks about the new BMW Live CockpitJune 18, 2021
A key element of the interior of the new BMW X3 and BMW X4 is the BMW Live Cockpit.
The new BMW Live Cockpit Plus comes standard on two updated Bavarian crossovers and includes a Black Panel-style instrument cluster with a 5.1-inch information display and a 10.25-inch center display. The BMW Maps navigation system and BMW ConnectedDrive services are also available in the cheapest model versions.
In the optional BMW Live Cockpit Professional, the classic instruments are replaced by a fully digital instrument cluster, which is combined with an enlarged touchscreen of the infotainment system. The diagonal of both screens is 12.3 inches.
The BMW Intelligent Personal Assistant supports natural voice commands and is activated by the phrase “Hello BMW”. At the heart of the digital ecosystem is the redesigned BMW 7 OS with customizable widgets.
The head-up display, available at an additional cost, provides the driver with the most essential driving parameters in front of the driver’s eyes.
- Israeli electric brand Ree Automotive to establish production in the USA
- Updated crossover KIA Soul 2023 with internal combustion engine showed in the first photos
- Photospin photographed the electric Genesis Electrified GV70 while charging
- Will the 2021 Ford Bronco beat the Jeep Wrangler in drag racing?
- Introduced cool restomod based on Jeep Grand Wagoneer SUV