BMW suspends production in EuropeMarch 18, 2020
The German automaker BMW temporarily stops the activities of its own European car factories due to the spread of coronavirus.
Such information on Wednesday, March 18, shared the head of the board of the corporation Oliver Zips.
“From today we are suspending work at our car enterprises in Europe,” the DPA portal quoted him as saying.
As emphasized, measures will last until April 19.
- Described the only way Schumacher communicates with the outside world
- Allard sports car production resumed after 62 years
- Hyundai Tucson N images appeared on the web
- Valtteri Bottas won the Russian Grand Prix
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon