BMW suspends production in EuropeMarch 18, 2020
The German automaker BMW temporarily stops the activities of its own European car factories due to the spread of coronavirus.
Such information on Wednesday, March 18, shared the head of the board of the corporation Oliver Zips.
“From today we are suspending work at our car enterprises in Europe,” the DPA portal quoted him as saying.
As emphasized, measures will last until April 19.
- Lotus will unveil a new sports car this summer
- 2022 BMW X4 M prototype spotted during winter trials
- Lancia will become Stellantis’ premium brand
- Grenadier plant to be relocated to Europe
- Ford renews Thunderbird trademark