BMW significantly increased sales of electric carsNovember 15, 2019
According to official information, in October, sales of electrified BMW increased by 8.6%. In total, over the past month, 14,182 units of electric vehicles were sold. From the beginning of the year until the end of October, the concern managed to sell 110,734 cars.
Electric cars are increasingly gaining market share, although sales are still poor. BMW reported sales results for the past month and from the beginning of the year. In addition, sales increased not only among electric cars, but also among the entire electrified brand “i”.
Last month, 14,182 electric cars were sold worldwide. This figure was 8.6% higher than last year. In the first 10 months, 110,734 electric cars were sold.
If you look at sales among the “i” models (BMW i3 and i8), then sales are also growing. Last month, 34,479 vehicles were sold (+ 19.3%). Sales of electrified MINI cars increased by 30.1% to 13,274 copies of the MINI Cooper SE Countryman ALL4.
By 2021, BMW intends to sell at least one million electric vehicles.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles