BMW showed the concept of Vision M NextJune 19, 2019
The premiere of the model will take place in a few days at an event in Munich. The concept is expected to show the future towards which division M aspires.
You can see a sloping roof on the teasers, which indicates that BMW Vision M Next will be a two-door coupe. On the middle racks you can see three holes, which are made in a contrasting black color that is in harmony with the basic gray tint. Their appointment is still unknown. Perhaps they are only decorative load.
Black accents on the body of the BMW Vision M Next rise to the rear and are connected to the rear pillars. At the bottom, accents combine black and red. One of the teaser shows part of the trunk lid, which indicates that the concept will not be a hatchback or a crossover.
Most likely, BMW Vision M Next will be equipped with an electrified or fully electric system.
- Businessman predicts Tesla worth $ 2 trillion
- Fiat Mobi city car has undergone an update
- Audi E-Tron GT RS will receive three electric motors
- Electric Porsche Macan spotted on tests
- Tesla Model 3 of Chinese assembly will be on sale in Europe