BMW showed a motorcycle with huge nostrilsJanuary 19, 2021
The tuning studio Kingston Custom in collaboration with BMW Motorrad has presented a special modification of the BMW R18 motorcycle.
The new motorcycle was named Spirit of Passion and is equipped with certain features of the BMW R18 First Edition. The first and, perhaps, the only thing that catches the eye when looking at this creation – have become trademark “nostrils” in the front fairing.
In addition, the motorcycle is equipped with a massive retro-futuristic fairing with an integrated LED headlight. The taillight was integrated into the rear fender. The technical part of the motorcycle remained untouched except for the exhaust system – the specialists installed a sports exhaust.
The BMW R18 is powered by a 1.8-liter twin-cylinder engine with 91 hp. According to the owner of the tuning studio, this motorcycle is an absolute ideal, where “every detail is in its place.”
- Porsche may return to Formula 1
- Mercedes-Benz has published the first teaser of the new EQS
- In Singapore, cars with internal combustion engines will be banned by 2025
- Geely and Mercedes-Benz to unveil Smart electric crossover concept
- Lamborghini reveals details of its new Huracan STO