BMW showcases M2 CS Racing as affordable race carNovember 8, 2019
The German brand BMW has recently focused on providing low-cost methods of entering the world of motorsport.
BMW uses its own experience in the development of road cars to make the racing variation of the M2 CS a winning car.
The cost of M2 CS Racing starts from 95 thousand euros. He leaves the assembly line already ready to take part in racing races at any level.
This model has an in-line 6-cylinder 2.9 liter turbocharged S55 engine with a capacity of 280 to 365 hp. depending on the Balance of Performance classification for racing. The engine works in conjunction with a 7-speed dual-clutch gearbox.
Transmission from the road version of the M2 CS, while BMW Motorsport specialists created software to improve its performance. The standard equipment includes ABS and DSC cars, however, for sure, motorists will turn them off, considering it unnecessary.
Although the delivery of the M2 CS Racing is scheduled for mid-next year, the model has already passed comprehensive tests. The machine, in particular, successfully passed debut tests in France and Portugal.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors