BMW showcases M2 CS Racing as affordable race carNovember 8, 2019
The German brand BMW has recently focused on providing low-cost methods of entering the world of motorsport.
BMW uses its own experience in the development of road cars to make the racing variation of the M2 CS a winning car.
The cost of M2 CS Racing starts from 95 thousand euros. He leaves the assembly line already ready to take part in racing races at any level.
This model has an in-line 6-cylinder 2.9 liter turbocharged S55 engine with a capacity of 280 to 365 hp. depending on the Balance of Performance classification for racing. The engine works in conjunction with a 7-speed dual-clutch gearbox.
Transmission from the road version of the M2 CS, while BMW Motorsport specialists created software to improve its performance. The standard equipment includes ABS and DSC cars, however, for sure, motorists will turn them off, considering it unnecessary.
Although the delivery of the M2 CS Racing is scheduled for mid-next year, the model has already passed comprehensive tests. The machine, in particular, successfully passed debut tests in France and Portugal.
- Financial bubble may emerge in the electric car market
- Lamborghini Jarama, a charismatic sports car, celebrates its 50th anniversary
- Tesla wants to build third-generation charging stations in China
- Volkswagen will stop selling Passat sedan in Europe
- Tesla is already worth more than $ 550 billion – it entered the Top 6 most valuable companies in the US