BMW sent from the desert photo 8 Series Gran CoupeMay 27, 2019
The new teaser shows the version of the BMW 8 Series Gran Coupe in the desert. He will join the revived 8 Series lineup. Two-door versions have already been submitted. Now, apparently, the Gran Coupe premiere is not far off.
Its appearance was preceded by the concept M8, which was presented about a year ago at the Geneva Motor Show. The world premiere of the serial version is expected in late June in Munich. Specifications 8 Series Gran Coupe will not be a mystery. They will be largely transferred from other representatives of the line. The familiar 4.4-liter twin-turbocharged V8 is expected to be the most powerful engine for the BMW 8 Series. It will generate over 600 hp.
- Changan showed the interior of the crossover CS55 Plus
- Range Rover Evoque LWB Aheads Its Big Debut In China
- Spotify has come up with a car device called the Car Thing
- Toyota’s new electric crossover to be named Toyota BZ4X
- Old Dodge Ram converted into a RV