BMW revealed a hybrid BMW X2January 9, 2020
In the fall of 2019, BMW showed a hybrid version of the smallest crossover in its lineup – the X1. Immediately after, the automaker launches the electrified BMW X2 xDrive25e on the market.
Outwardly, it is almost impossible to find the differences between the hybrid X2 and the model with ICE. This can only be done very attentively: you need to look at the concealed hatch of the charging port on the left wing. The nameplate on the trunk lid will also help distinguish the new model. The rest is the same BMW X2.
The front-wheel drive is controlled by a 1.5-liter turbocharged three-cylinder engine, which is paired with a 6-speed Steptronic automatic transmission. Rear-wheel drive received an electric motor. The total power of the components of the power plant is 220 hp, torque – 385 Nm.
The BMW X2 xDrive25e crossover can accelerate to 195 km / h, and picks up the first 100 km / h in 6.8 seconds.
The model has a mode of movement without emissions, in which the car moves only due to the electric motor. The battery capacity of 10 kWh should be enough up to 57 km. It will take about five hours to charge the battery from a normal household outlet to 100%, with the BMW i Wallbox stack the procedure is reduced to 3.2 hours.
- Updated crossover Kia Sportage will be presented in 2021
- Coupe-cross Volkswagen Tiguan X is sold much worse than the standard version
- Limited Bugatti Chiron Pur Sport reaches first owner
- Volkswagen ID.Buzz electric minivan delayed for another year
- A UAE company has developed a tuning kit for the Lamborghini Aventador