BMW refused to expand the line of compact carsFebruary 7, 2020
BMW will not expand the line of compact cars.
The German company is not going to release a car smaller than the existing BMW 1-Series. Despite the fact that Audi has a compact A1 hatchback, BMW will start to compete for it, since the MINI brand occupies the niche of small vehicles.
It is worth recalling that it became known earlier that BMW delayed the appearance of a new generation of the MINI hatchback due to uncertainties in UK trade relations with the European Union after the state left the EU and the need to reduce the costs of the German concern.
- Businessman predicts Tesla worth $ 2 trillion
- Fiat Mobi city car has undergone an update
- Audi E-Tron GT RS will receive three electric motors
- Electric Porsche Macan spotted on tests
- Tesla Model 3 of Chinese assembly will be on sale in Europe