BMW recalls its cars sold in EuropeJune 19, 2019
In 560 thousand (274 thousand are in Germany) cars found factory defects in the wiring.
It is all about the possible appearance of corrosion in some connecting places of electrical wiring. The problem can bring to the car self-ignition. A statement by the representative of the Bavarian concern was published by the German Die Welt.
Machines of 5 and 6 series that came off the conveyor during the period 2002-2010 are subject to recall. These are models E60, E61, E63, E64.
Earlier, in February of this year, the automaker has already made a recall of 30 thousand cars made from 2014 to 2016. At that time, the event was associated with a marriage in the exhaust gas recirculation system. The problem was a “flunk” radiator.
Previously, our portal talked about the recall of BMW of their cars from North America in the amount of 7 thousand units due to problems with airbags.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network