BMW recalls BMW X3 and X4 crossovers due to fuel leakApril 7, 2021
The German automakerBMW is recalling a small number of crossovers in the US.
Recently it became known that BMW is recalling 17 BMW X3 and BMW X4 crossovers sold in the USA. The campaign involves cars assembled after March 3, 2021. The reason for the recall was the possible destruction of the fuel tank on the move, which could lead to a fire.
It is reported that the tanks can collapse due to improper welding at the factory. The manufacturing company has no data on fires yet. All owners of the above vehicles will be personally notified of the need to visit the nearest service center. The review itself will take place from May 17 this year.
- MINI refreshes John Cooper Works convertible
- Audi introduced the electric crossover Audi Q6 e-tron
- The first pictures of the new Toyota Land Cruiser 300 appeared on the web
- Daimler will switch to shortened working hours for about 18,500 workers
- European Union will tighten economic standards