BMW postpones BMW Motorrad Days to 2022February 25, 2021
The BMW Motorrad Days has been postponed until 2022.
The annual BMW Motorrad Days is one of the highlights for BMW Group customers. Premieres of BMW Motorrad concepts and meetings with the best specialists of the brand, rock concerts and performances by stuntmen – this celebration is already almost 20 years old.
Every year the festival attracts nearly 40 thousand visitors from all over the world. To unite such a number of participants is a great pride and at the same time a great responsibility.
The next BMW Motorrad Days is being postponed from 2021 to July 2022. This solution will not compromise the health of participants and simplify time planning for organizers and visitors of the festival.
- Hyundai reveals plans to modernize its lineup
- Atelier Mansory has presented a completely wild version of the Ferrari Portofino
- New hatchback Cupra Leon came out in 242-horsepower petrol modification
- Renault shares details on new 1.2 TCe engine for Clio to Kadjar cars
- Renault aims to be Europe’s greenest brand by 2030