BMW plans to cut 5,000 employees to reduce costsMay 31, 2020
According to Automotive News Europe, BMW may reduce 5,000 workers to reduce costs due to the coronavirus pandemic.
It should be emphasized that the coronavirus affected absolutely all car manufacturers, and many of them, in order to stay afloat until full recovery, decided to resort to reducing their staff, and ultimately reduce costs.
Measures to reduce costs are mentioned in the internal message of the German company, which fell into the editorial office of the agency.
These measures aimed at reducing costs include reducing working hours and transferring employees to unpaid leave, as well as sending employees to retire ahead of time.
- Test drive Volvo V90 Cross Country
- The Germans named the best used cars up to 5,000 euros
- Ford is working on a new Megazilla engine
- Alfa Romeo recalls Giulia over brake discs
- Mitsubishi unveils Eclipse Cross PHEV