BMW plans to cut 5,000 employees to reduce costsMay 31, 2020
According to Automotive News Europe, BMW may reduce 5,000 workers to reduce costs due to the coronavirus pandemic.
It should be emphasized that the coronavirus affected absolutely all car manufacturers, and many of them, in order to stay afloat until full recovery, decided to resort to reducing their staff, and ultimately reduce costs.
Measures to reduce costs are mentioned in the internal message of the German company, which fell into the editorial office of the agency.
These measures aimed at reducing costs include reducing working hours and transferring employees to unpaid leave, as well as sending employees to retire ahead of time.
- Will the 2021 Ford F-150 Raptor “charged” pickup be available in a new color?
- Tuned Bentley Bentayga is on sale
- Rolls-Royce focuses on luxury over modern technology
- A very rare hypercar Rimac Concept One appeared on sale
- New wagon Suzuki Swace tried on a sporty look