BMW officially confirmed the release of the BMW i4M in 2021September 23, 2020
Immediately after the premiere of the BMW M3 and M4, the manufacturer spoke about its plans for an electric “charged” model.
Immediately after the presentation during a press conference, BMW M CEO Markus Flush told reporters about the company’s plans to release a “charged” electric BMW i4M next year. No more details of the project were announced.
Most likely, BMW will unveil a mid-range M-series car next year, like the M350i or M550i. Thus, the BMW i4M will receive a sportier appearance and a slight increase in power. While the manufacturer is working to give the owner of a “charged” hybrid or electric car the feeling of driving a real BMW M.
Earlier, the Bavarian automaker showed the BMW i4 concept, the design of which is made in a new key – in fact, we can see it on the new BMW M3 and M4. The prototype had one 530 hp electric motor. and rear-wheel drive, thanks to which the car could accelerate from standstill to 100 km / h in 4 seconds.
- This heavily modified BMW i8 Roadster costs $ 140,000
- In Brazil, a warehouse of 96 Chevrolet cars from the 90s was found in one shed
- DAMD tuning studio unveils updated Daihatsu Taft with Land Rover Defender design
- Chevy, Ford and Toyota Prepare 3 Race Car Debuts for NASCAR
- Mercedes-Benz has started deliveries of the premium Actros Edition 2 truck