BMW motorcycles will not have a frameDecember 1, 2019
Soon, BMW Motorrad is going to engage in the development of a line of electric motorcycles.
Currently, there is very little information about the upcoming German brand news, but it is assumed that the first electric bike will be based on the Vision DC prototype shown in June this year.
Recently, a patent image has appeared on the Internet, on which it is noticeable that the model does not have a frame. Judging by the image, the units will be installed in a box to which the wheels and suspension are attached. There is a possibility that the device will be based on the design of the “green” C Evolution scooter, manufactured since 2014.
It should be emphasized that the BMW Vision DC concept was built on a tubular frame made of aluminum and carbon. However, it is possible that the figure only shows the power unit and gives an idea exclusively about the layout of the motor and battery.
- BMW is preparing to release the most expensive version of the M3 CS sedan
- 2022 Toyota Land Cruiser engine data revealed
- A prototype of a powerful coupe BMW M4 CSL was spotted on tests
- Renaissance Renault 4 patented in Europe
- Lamborghini will hybridize all of its cars by 2024