BMW motorcycles get active cruise controlJuly 1, 2020
It is reported by the portal carscoops.com.
BMW, together with Bosh, has developed and implemented active cruise control technology for its motorcycles. Now motorcyclists can travel long distances in a more comfortable mode – the transport will independently follow the car ahead and accelerate, or slow down.
The technology will allow the driver to choose from three modes of following someone with a single button. Of course, the system can be turned off at any time and take control of the motorcycle. According to BMW, the new cruise control can even take turns by tilting the bike to the right angle.
It is noted that the system can only respond to moving objects, so its use in traffic jams is impossible, in addition, when approaching a traffic light, a motorcyclist may also have problems and he will have to urgently take control.
- Toyota Land Cruiser Prado Loses Manual Transmission
- Audi showed the new electric crossover Q4 Sportback e-tron
- BMW Electric Car Sales Rise
- In Europe, asked to postpone the introduction of the Euro 6 standard
- Rolls-Royce Introduces Wraith 2020 in Kryptos Exclusive Version