BMW mistakenly published a photo of the updated crossover BMW X3 2021May 3, 2021
The first image of the refreshed BMW X3 showed off the brand’s Spanish division, mistakenly posting it in a section of its official website. The refreshed 2021 BMW X3 looks more modern with this update.
The facelift of the 2021 BMW X3 is intended to freshen up the image of the current generation model. Photospies have previously shown several test copies of this update, the photo that leads this article shows the first copy of the model without camouflage. This is how he reveals all his aesthetic novelties and accessories.
The filtered image appeared on the Spanish BMW website under the search engine section for new vehicles in stock. Presumably, those responsible for the website mistakenly posted an image that they shouldn’t have used. After a while, the photo has already disappeared from the Internet.
The image does not clearly show the front and hides the back. At the same time, it is obvious that the SUV has new optics, alterations to bumpers and new accessories.
The head optics are internal graphics that are in line with the latest innovations from the company. The taillights are blacked out and the wheels and body color are completely new.
The restyling of the BMW X3 will also mark the evolution of the company’s infotainment system with new features and telematics tools.
Read also that the hydrogen-powered BMW X5 prototypes are ready for real-world testing.
- The renderings presented the radical evolution of the design of the Chevy Silverado pickup
- Details about the extreme sedan BMW M3 CS have appeared
- The new Toyota Corolla Cross crossover is being tested on US roads
- Nissan will not be able to produce half a million cars due to a shortage of chips
- The new Opel and Vauxhall Vivaro-e received a hydrogen unit with a range of 400 km