BMW M8 prototype photographed during tests at the NurburgringSeptember 16, 2019
The intriguing BMW M8 model with a sports rear wing was photographed while testing on the Nurburgring track.
The prototype resembles the M8 Coupe and looks identical to the production car that was exhibited at the Frankfurt Motor Show. One plausible explanation is that BMW is working on a new competitive model. Another that this wing will be included in the package M Performance. If so, it will not be cheap, as BMW is probably developing a wide range of aerodynamic elements.
Currently, much is known from the M8 filling. This is a 4.4-liter V8 engine with twin-turbo power of 592 hp. and 750 Nm of torque as standard. 617 hp engine Designed for rally car option. The car will receive 4WD, 4WD Sport and 2WD – advanced xDrive all-wheel drive systems paired with an 8-speed Steptronic gearbox.
The M8 Competition will be available complete with a small spoiler with a trailing edge made of light carbon fiber, but the fixed-wing prototype looks more attractive. In addition, it increases downforce. Prices for the M8 Coupe will start at $ 133,000 and reach $ 142,500 for the convertible version.
- Android Auto was first launched on a Tesla electric car
- Vertical batteries will increase the range of electric vehicles by 30%
- Innovative lithium battery for air taxi charges in 10 minutes
- Zaha Hadid Architects to Design Hyperloop for Italy
- Musk’s underground tunnel near Las Vegas opens for first passengers