BMW M8: New PhotosMay 27, 2019
The novelty debuts until the end of 2019
New photos of the charged BMW M8 coupe in the Competition version appeared on the Web. The pictures are supposedly made in South Africa. They can see how the front and back of the two-door will look.
Unlike the top-end BMW M850i, the M-Eight will get a more aggressive style: enlarged air intakes will appear in the front bumper, four exhaust pipes and a diffuser at the back. All decorative elements are made in glossy black. M8 Competition looked the same in earlier photos.
The BMW M8 will be equipped with a 4.4-liter twin-turbo V8 from the M850i XDrive with a modernized intake manifold, special cooling system and exhaust with controlled dampers. Recoil engine version of Competition should be at least 625 horsepower. The coupe will be equipped with an eight-speed automatic M Steptronic, active M-differential and all-wheel drive from the M5 sedan with the ability to disable the front axle.
In addition, the M8 will receive a non-vacuum electric brake booster with a special mode for the track. The rejection of the traditional system allowed the car to lose two kilograms of weight, and also increased the speed of the brakes.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network