BMW M8 Coupe Checks Out New Rear WingSeptember 13, 2019
The company launched a coupe for testing, finalized by the M division. The M8 convertible will also be available in the lineup.
Both the coupe and the open-top version will receive a 4.4-liter twin-turbocharged V8. It generates 617 hp (460 kW). However, according to rumors, the BMW M8 Coupe was put out for testing in order to test the engine after increasing its performance.
The prototype appeared at the Nurburgring with a new fixed rear wing mounted on the trunk lid. Most likely, it can be found in the M Performance catalog. You can also note the rims from the Competition equipment package, which is already available for the M8. The styling of the front grille was slightly changed; new aerodynamic fins appeared on the sides.
- Bill Gates doesn’t believe in electric cars
- Two Lamborghini Sian hybrid supercars arrive in London
- Peugeot introduced the updated crossovers Peugeot 3008 and 5008
- SSC Tuatara hypercar sets new world speed record
- Diesel cars will disappear before gasoline ones