BMW M4 GT3 racing coupe debuts following base versionAugust 21, 2020
The Bavarian automaker has launched a teaser campaign for the new BMW M4, showing a racing version with the GT3 prefix in the name.
The official presentation of the BMW M4 Coupe is scheduled for September 23, 2020. That is why the company has launched a teaser campaign in which the model is shown in light camouflage in the company with a racing modification of the BMW M4 GT3. The cars appear to have been filmed at the Red Bull Ring in Spielberg, Austria.
The demonstration was timed to coincide with the MotoGP BMW M Grand Prix of Styria, which will take place on 21-23 August. The base BMW M4 is expected to be powered by a 480-horsepower engine paired with a 6-speed manual transmission. A little later, a 510-horsepower version of the Competition will appear, which will receive an 8-band “automatic”.
As for the racing modification of the BMW M4 GT3, its arsenal will include a modified version of the inline “biturbo-six” from the original coupe. Externally, the car will be distinguished by enlarged wheel arches, a modernized hood and body kit, a huge wing and a different radiator grille. The debut of the BMW M4 GT3 will take place only next year. The novelty will replace the M6 GT3.
- Carlex Design atelier unveiled the exterior of the new Land Rover Defender
- New Haval H6 will receive a hybrid power plant
- A motorhome based on the Hummer H1 SUV went on sale
- Genesis has decided on the date of the debut of the new crossover GV70
- Ex-Tesla employee will pay the automaker $ 400 thousand to reveal trade secrets