BMW M3 spy shots appear on the web in Los AngelesFebruary 8, 2020
The upcoming G80 BMW M3 was spotted by a keen commuter passenger on his way to work last week.
A video posted on YouTube’s Life With Serv channel shows the G80 M3 test mule passing through the streets of Los Angeles with a standard cameo test mule. Finally, we can see the wide rear wings of the G80 M3, an aggressive diffuser.
The controversial front grill design dominates the new G80 M3 design. BMW revealed the M4 concept, which debuted with a huge new grille, which covered the entire body of the M4 concept coupe. The Internet was indignant, and traditional M3 fans began to complain about a design change, as the very basis of their love for BMW turned to dust.
Fortunately, time heals all wounds, even startling revelations about the design of a new car for angry BMW customers. This means that we can now focus on other design decisions of the future BMW M3 and M4, such as bulging wings and an aggressive rear diffuser.
- New BMW M4 convertible spotted at the Nurburgring
- Honda NSX has zero sales this year
- Atelier G-Power has modernized the BMW M5
- Spotted a prototype of the updated crossover Jaguar E-Pace 2021
- Tuners from Manhart unveil Mini JCW GP in iconic green