BMW M235i Gran Coupe tested at the NurburgringNovember 9, 2019
It is unlikely that we will get an M2 Gran Coupe, but the BMW M division is working on another interesting model: the M235i xDrive.
It is equipped with a 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine with 301 hp. and 332 lb-ft of torque, which is connected to an 8-speed automatic transmission. According to BMW, it will accelerate to 100 km / h in 4.7 seconds or 4.6 seconds using the extra performance M Performance Package feature and reach a top speed of 250 km / h.
Built on the same front-wheel-drive architecture as the new BMW 1 Series, X1 and X2, the M235i Gran Coupe is equipped with an all-wheel drive M-tuned system to help it cope with all this power. Thus, it can be a fast small sports car that will directly compete with the Mercedes-AMG CLA 35.
As befits an M-unit car, it boasts an aggressive appearance thanks to new bumpers, a spoiler on the trunk lid and large wheels. The interior, in addition to a digital instrument cluster and an outstanding infotainment screen, also acquires a sporty finish. Although it was officially unveiled, BMW is still testing the M235i xDrive Gran Coupe.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network