BMW M235i Gran Coupe showed its capabilities in cold weatherFebruary 20, 2019
The German manufacturer is testing a model in Scandinavia, testing the performance of the new BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe in winter conditions.
This prototype has received sports trim elements, including a dual exhaust system, blue brake calipers and black rims. This gave reason to believe that it was BMW M235i that came out for testing. It will be equipped with a 2.0-liter turbocharged engine that generates 302 hp. (225 kW) and 450 Nm of torque. The same engine is installed under the hood of the X2 M35i. The engine is equipped with eight-speed automatic transmission and all-wheel drive system with vectorized torque. Acceleration to 100 km / h takes 4.9 seconds.
The rival BMW M235i Gran Coupe will be the Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class.
BMW is also considering the release of a version of the M Performance, which will be equipped with a hybrid system. It will include a turbocharged engine with a power of 252 hp. (188 kW) and an electric motor that generates 87 hp (65 kW)
The premiere and the start of sales of the BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe will take place before the end of this year.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup