BMW M2 Competition: $ 24,800 exclusive metallicMay 30, 2019
Recently on the forum forum BimmerPost appeared information that one of the BMW customers ordered the coupe M2 Competition in the optional color sheet Marino Blue Metallic. In total nothing, but the option costs (drum roll) 24 800 dollars.
Forum users immediately calculated that with this money it is possible to repaint an automobile every year in a good paint shop for at least five years. Or buy a Honda Civic Si hot hatch: prices for the Japanese car start from $ 24,300.
However, if you dig deeper, the pricing mechanism will become clearer. The fact is that in order to apply BMW exclusive paint, you need to transport the car body from the factory in Leipzig to an unnamed place, and then return it back for assembly. Thus, the bulk of the frightening amount is spent on shipping and logistics.
- Bis Industries will launch the Rexx dump truck
- Nissan has begun restructuring its business
- Fiat is preparing to release a new version of the electric car 500 EV
- Audi’s new technologies will make roads safer
- Toyota Camry 2021 will receive a complete set of XSE Hybrid