BMW M2 Competition: $ 24,800 exclusive metallicMay 30, 2019
Recently on the forum forum BimmerPost appeared information that one of the BMW customers ordered the coupe M2 Competition in the optional color sheet Marino Blue Metallic. In total nothing, but the option costs (drum roll) 24 800 dollars.
Forum users immediately calculated that with this money it is possible to repaint an automobile every year in a good paint shop for at least five years. Or buy a Honda Civic Si hot hatch: prices for the Japanese car start from $ 24,300.
However, if you dig deeper, the pricing mechanism will become clearer. The fact is that in order to apply BMW exclusive paint, you need to transport the car body from the factory in Leipzig to an unnamed place, and then return it back for assembly. Thus, the bulk of the frightening amount is spent on shipping and logistics.
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system