BMW is testing X6February 25, 2019
Model checked on German roads near Munich. He began to test around the middle of last year. The prototype BMW X6 is covered with a thin camouflage, which allows you to familiarize yourself with the features of the new model.
So, the new X6 has a noticeable resemblance to a smaller X4, especially due to the sloping rear window and smooth taillights. Also, the prototype received two tailpipes, which are not actually connected to this system. In front of an aggressive design can be noted headlights with LED daytime running lights. The front grille will be large, but it will be smaller than the new X7 and 7-Series. Front air intakes will also become larger.
The BMW X6 will share technical equipment with the X8. It will come with the same active steering, projection display and Ambient Air package. The trim will echo the new X5. A new BMW Live Cockpit Professional dashboard will be offered, including two 12.3-inch displays, wireless charging, as well as a heated cup holder
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web