BMW is testing the M8 Gran CoupeJanuary 29, 2019
The company began to test the new model, which run in almost a year after the presentation of the concept at the Geneva Motor Show. Recently, a prototype was noticed on the road. Previously, the company has already tested the M8 Coupe and the M8 Convertible.
The BMW M8 Gran Coupe is still hidden in tight camouflage. He gets the front grille, which was not as big as the updated X7 and 7 Series. The front bumper is equipped with large air intakes. A slim rear spoiler will appear on the trunk lid. An exhaust system with four pipes will be installed. Also, the BMW M8 Gran Coupe will get a lowered sports suspension.
Under the hood, as expected, will be installed 4.4-liter V8 engine with dual turbocharging. It will have a power level of M5 and a hotter M5 Competition. Thus, it should be expected that the BMW M8 Gran Coupe will generate 617 hp.
The BMW M8 Gran Coupe will be unveiled in the coming months. It will go on sale at the end of the current or early next year.
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily