BMW is testing an electric version of the BMW 3-SeriesNovember 3, 2020
The novelty was noticed on public roads during road tests.
The new all-electric BMW 3-Series sedan was recently photographed during road tests. The fact that we have an electric car in front of us is evidenced by stickers on the front doors with the inscription “test electric car”. The first thing that comes to mind when looking at the prototype is why BMW covered a regular sedan with masking tape?
There can be two answers to this question. First, we have an early test mule on which the automaker is testing a new type of drive. The second – the novelty will receive a body from the updated 3-Series from the middle of the life cycle of the current generation of the model.
At the same time, the car has a dense camouflage in the front end and trims for the taillights. Moreover, the car has different rims and camouflage on the roof. Note that at present, nothing is known about the power plant of the new electric sedan. It is not supposed to be as powerful as the BMW i4M, but it shouldn’t be expected to deliver less than 280 hp like the BMX iX3.
- The interior of the new Genesis G90 was first shown in the photo
- Hyundai showed the updated crossover Tucson L
- Audi TTS Competition Plus for the European market will be more powerful
- The prices for the new SUV from Nissan have been announced
- Rolls-Royce cars get new body colors