BMW is preparing to release a new generation of BMW 4-seriesJuly 19, 2019
The future novelty will borrow stylistic solutions from the flagship BMW 8-Series. This can now be seen on fresh spy photos and professional renderers.
Despite the fact that the prototype of the new BMW 4-Series is still hiding under serious camouflage, now we can consider several details. Thus, the front optics will be significantly narrowed, and will get an even lower edge, in contrast to the new 3 Series. In the second half of 2019 or the beginning of 2020, we should see the second generation of 4 Series, starting with the coupe. And now we can view detailed spy photos.
In fact, technically, the car will repeat the BMW 3-Series. The new CLAR modular platform will be used as the basis. Under the hood will install the latest versions of the engines B48 and B58 – a line of four-cylinder 2.0-liter turbo engines and six-cylinder 3.0-liter engines with a turbine. The top grade M440i can get an engine with up to 374 horsepower and 500 Nm of torque.
The design can clearly trace the influence of the flagship coupe 8-Series. Debut date is still unknown.
- The consequences of towing a car in parking mode were shown in the photo
- Selfdriving Ford Mondeo to be tested in Oxford
- Electric SUV Mercedes EQC 4 × 4² tested in Italy
- Nissan is preparing an update to the popular frame pickup Navara
- Volkswagen has released a methane version of the Golf TGI