BMW is preparing a new electro-cross BMW iX1November 10, 2020
Recently, journalists have photographed a newest car BMW iX1 on public roads.
BMW is expected to introduce at least eight new all-electric models over the next five years. Recently, the BMW iX3 crossover was shown, the premiere of the new BMW iNext and the BMW i4 sedan will take place in the near future, and now journalists have photographed the compact BMW iX1 crossover with an all-electric power plant.
The car is completely covered with camouflage film, so even the most attentive specialists cannot see the design details. Apparently, the novelty will be performed according to the same scenario as the BMW iX3 model – the serial BMW X3 crossover will simply receive an electric power plant with all the ensuing consequences in the form of the absence of exhaust pipes and a muffled radiator grill.
Technical details about the new BMW iX1 are currently not known. It is possible that the novelty will receive one electric motor and a battery with a power reserve of about 300 kilometers. The premiere of the electric car will take place at the end of next year.
- The interior of the new Genesis G90 was first shown in the photo
- Hyundai showed the updated crossover Tucson L
- Audi TTS Competition Plus for the European market will be more powerful
- The prices for the new SUV from Nissan have been announced
- Rolls-Royce cars get new body colors