BMW is going to install two joysticks instead of a steering wheelAugust 2, 2020
It became known that the patent office has recently filed an application for a complex design, which is a pair of joysticks.
So, autopilot cars will become more actively sold on the market at some point. Note that even in this case, drivers will need to intervene in the control of the drones. To do this, the developers of “drones” are working to ensure this intervention in such a way that there is no damage to the interior of the car. The German automaker has become one such brand that innovates in vehicle management. It is known that the latest patent was intended to present a complex steering system that combines a pair of joysticks to control a car.
In addition, BMW is not the only manufacturer looking for driving alternatives. There is information that the developers are going to build turn signals and select the operating mode into the U-shaped handles. At the top of each handle will be a customizable dial that will keep track of everything from speed to braking.
- Lifan is getting closer to bankruptcy
- The entire run of the 612-horsepower crossover Alpina XB7 sold out in the USA
- Features of the hybrid Ford Bronco leaked to the Network
- BMW 4 Series convertible caught in the lenses of photo spies
- Michael Jordan’s Mercedes S600 Lorinser for sale