BMW introduced an exquisite, special version of the X5 crossoverFebruary 10, 2020
Modification Timeless Edition awarded Alcantara trim.
BMW, in partnership with Alcantara, the manufacturer of faux suede, has shown a special version of the X5 crossover in the variation of the Timeless Edition. The car will be released in a limited edition of 50 copies in honor of the 20th anniversary of the advent of the first model of the X family.
The crossover is distinguished by a special white shade of the Mineral White body and aluminum thresholds. In the equipment of the model there is an xOffroad package with air suspension, a sports differential, as well as four modes for setting the power plant, suspension, steering and assisting systems.
Finishing the interior was done by the Italian studio Alcantara. Their faux suede covers almost all surfaces of the vehicle interior, including door cards, armrests and seats. The front seat headrests are embroidered with Timeless Edition and Powered by Alcantara.
Cars will be released in the amount of only 50 units, and they will be available only in Italy. Information on prices is not yet available, most likely, they will be announced only to potential buyers of special versions.
- Connected car sales are growing despite chip shortages
- Drag racing – VW Golf R 2021 versus the “charged” Audi RS6 Avant wagon
- Drag racing – powerful sedan Mercedes-AMG E63 S versus the “charged” station wagon Audi RS6
- Toyota patents new twin-turbo V8 engine
- Tesla Cybertruck electric pickup prototype spotted in New York