BMW iNext prototype spotted again in testsSeptember 12, 2020
The company continues to test its new electric vehicle.
Reporters again managed to photograph the new BMW iNext electric car during tests on public roads in Germany. The car is still covered with dense camouflage, but some details cannot be hidden under the film.
In particular, it can be seen that the new product will have a huge radiator grille in the style of the recently presented BMW 4-Series. Interestingly, on an electric car, it will not help to cool the units, but will serve as a place for placing the sensors and sensors necessary for the autonomous driving system.
At the same time, on the photographed prototype, you can see new specially shaped wheels. They are expected to help optimize airflow. According to preliminary data, BMW iNext will be sold with three power options: 308, 522 and 610 hp. The power reserve from one charge will be about 600 kilometers. The premiere date has not yet been announced.
- Ford Edge gets a new multimedia system
- Hennessey Upgrades Ford Bronco SUV
- How does a BMW i8 sports car sound without artificial engine noise?
- Rare Toyota 2000GT 1967 left-hand drive sold for $ 912,500
- Toyota recalls 1.5 million cars from owners