BMW has updated the 6 Series GT for the European marketSeptember 25, 2019
It should be noted that the 6 Series remained only in Europe, since it was replaced by the 8 Series from the US market. However, the upgrade turned out to be insignificant.
The update includes slightly upgraded headlights and small changes at the bottom. The rear bumper has been slightly redesigned and trapezoidal exhaust pipes have been proposed.
In the interior of the BMW 6 Series GT, it is expected that an updated infotainment system will be offered, perhaps the dashboard will be slightly modernized.
Specifications 6 Series GT practically unchanged. It is reported that BMW plans to add a hybrid version of the 745e with a plug-in. The hybrid is equipped with a 3.0-liter six-cylinder engine and an electric motor. The total power reaches 389 hp (290 kW). In fully electric mode, it can travel up to 58 km.
- Charged hatchback Kia K3 GT / Cerato photographed in close-up
- Drag racing: BMW E46 M3 vs Mazda MX-5 Miata
- Announced the start date of sales of the coupe Volkswagen Tiguan X
- Kia postpones debut of facelifted Sportage to April 2021
- 2022 Ford Raptor details revealed