BMW has released a special version of the 8-Series with Japanese ornamentSeptember 7, 2020
The Bavarian brand has developed a special modification of the BMW 8-Series.
The new modification of the BMW 8-Series received a special prefix in the name Gran Coupe Kyoto Edition. The model features a special dark blue body shade with Individual Manufaktur engraving. Only three of these cars will be produced in total.
Also, the special version will be distinguished by a special interior trim, in which a Japanese ornament appeared. In addition, the model received leather upholstery, a panoramic roof, airbags made of silk and Alcantara.
Another feature of the novelty are 20-inch chrome-plated wheels, which are made according to a special design. The BMW 8-Series Gran Coupe Kyoto Edition was painted by hand by artist Shiho Okada.
The company clarified that this style appeared about 1.5 thousand years ago.
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system
- Coupe-crossover Renault Arkana has successfully passed the “moose test”
- Porsche Cayenne reveals new front end design in spy photos
- Mercedes EQS SUV reveals interior on new spy photos
- Volkswagen announced the debut of the facelifted 2022 Tiguan Allspace on May 12