BMW has released a special version of the 8-Series with Japanese ornamentSeptember 7, 2020
The Bavarian brand has developed a special modification of the BMW 8-Series.
The new modification of the BMW 8-Series received a special prefix in the name Gran Coupe Kyoto Edition. The model features a special dark blue body shade with Individual Manufaktur engraving. Only three of these cars will be produced in total.
Also, the special version will be distinguished by a special interior trim, in which a Japanese ornament appeared. In addition, the model received leather upholstery, a panoramic roof, airbags made of silk and Alcantara.
Another feature of the novelty are 20-inch chrome-plated wheels, which are made according to a special design. The BMW 8-Series Gran Coupe Kyoto Edition was painted by hand by artist Shiho Okada.
The company clarified that this style appeared about 1.5 thousand years ago.
- Paul McCartney’s Mercedes-Benz 500 SEL Lorinser sold at auction
- A documentary about Rimac appeared on the web
- On tests, a prototype of a “charged” crossover BMW X4 M 2022 was seen
- Daimler unveils new professional Western Star 49X truck
- Buyers are not happy with the quality of the Dodge Demon coupe paintwork