BMW has released a children’s version of the racing car M8 GTEMay 10, 2020
Toy car is part of the 2020 BMW Lifestyle collection
The Bavarians showed a children’s version of the BMW M8 GTE racing car, the body of which is decorated with the same livery and is equipped with working yellow lighting.
In the new collection of BMW Lifestyle accessories in 2020, the children’s car M8 GTE is presented, which is a toy electric car stylized as a racing car. It is decorated with exactly the same BMW Motorsport branded livery as the No. 1 copy of the M8 GTE racing car, and is equipped with the same yellow lights – which also work. The car broadcasts while driving realistic sounds of the engine.
He has doors open and even has an audio system that plays MP3 files. Children’s BMW M8 GTE is equipped with a 12-volt battery, one charge of which is enough for 1-2 hours of driving. It takes about 8-12 hours to fully charge the battery. A toy car develops a maximum speed of four kilometers per hour. Its cost has not yet been announced, but the children’s version of the i8, on the basis of which it is most likely made, is sold by BMW European dealers for 269 euros.
- Carlex Design atelier unveiled the exterior of the new Land Rover Defender
- New Haval H6 will receive a hybrid power plant
- A motorhome based on the Hummer H1 SUV went on sale
- Genesis has decided on the date of the debut of the new crossover GV70
- Ex-Tesla employee will pay the automaker $ 400 thousand to reveal trade secrets