BMW has developed board games for those who missApril 7, 2020
For those who do not know what to do in self-isolation, the Bavarian company presented its decision to combat boredom.
The coronavirus pandemic has affected the lives of people on a global scale, infecting people and even taking lives. Some countries apply social distance measures, while others have already introduced a ban or quarantine to mitigate the spread of the virus.
Automakers have also developed their creativity to promote social distance. Some companies, such as Audi, Volkswagen, Mercedes and Hyundai, have changed their logos. Others took a different path, creating car coloring that you and your whole family could enjoy.
BMW, however, goes to a new level by creating board games on the brand theme that are well suited to the situation, since such games are really designed for those who are bored.
These BMW games can be downloaded from the company’s website. In total, five games are presented: “The Big Race of BMW”, “Find a Pair”, “Park Your BMW”, “Puzzle Duo” and “Play Carpet”. You can download them and print for yourself.
- Look at the pink Rezvani Tank with lemon interior
- Humvee hijacked from military warehouse found in Los Angeles River
- Lottery Winner Cannot Pick Up Chevrolet Corvette Won From Dealer
- Man tried to burn tires, but ended up burning his Mercedes-AMG
- In some places, the Tesla Model 3 interior warms up to extreme temperatures