BMW has decided to continue producing the i3October 21, 2019
Recently, there have been many ambiguous messages regarding the future fate of the i3 model. Now, fans in the end have an idea of what direction BMW is moving along with the i3, and the new BMW CEO Oliver Zipse spoke about this. During an interview with one of the German agencies, he said that i3 will continue to develop.
“I3 will certainly be released. The car is already an icon, ”Oliver emphasized.
At the same time, he did not say exactly how much BMW is going to continue production of the i3, but it is expected that this model will be produced for at least 3-4 years.
Now we know that i3 will get another updated battery, this is likely to happen in 2021. So, i3 fans can still breathe a sigh of relief.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires