BMW has changed the logoMarch 3, 2020
The German automaker has updated the logo. The new logo, which first appeared on the Concept i4, still has a round shape, but it has a different font for lettering, and there is no fill in the outer circle.
The current emblem has been used since 1997, and according to a German corporation, it has already outlived its own. With the new logo, the brand intends to attract the attention of youth. At the same time, a loyal audience “will have the opportunity to rediscover the brand.” You can distinguish one from the other by the outline of the BMW abbreviation and the fact that there is no filling with a solid shade of the outer circle – now on the car this area of the logo will be transparent.
The German brand demonstrated how it looks live on the Concept i4 electric sedan. The outer, unpainted area will now be the same shade as the car body. Along with this, the emblem looks flatter and slightly resembles the 1963 logo.
- Mahindra to Bring Formula E to India for Electric Vehicle Advertising
- Audi announced participation in Dakar
- European Honda CR-V left without gasoline engines
- New Praga R1 racing car presented
- Renault will release a budget analogue of the new generation Logan sedan