BMW has announced the first motorcycle with the M indexFebruary 10, 2021
The new BMW M 1000 RR is the first ever M motorcycle.
Maximum power 212 hp achieved at dynamic 14,500 rpm, and 113 Nm of torque at 11,000 rpm. This performance is made possible by a lightweight exhaust system with titanium components, an optimized intake system and new forged pistons.
BMW Motorrad engineers have brought the weight of the superbike to 192 kg. And they also ensured optimal weight distribution between the axles by installing a chassis with variable geometry. Lightweight battery, M Carbon wheels, all for weight savings.
The start of sales is scheduled for March 2021
- Porsche may return to Formula 1
- Mercedes-Benz has published the first teaser of the new EQS
- In Singapore, cars with internal combustion engines will be banned by 2025
- Geely and Mercedes-Benz to unveil Smart electric crossover concept
- Lamborghini reveals details of its new Huracan STO