BMW fully disclosed the characteristics of the new M3 before the presentationMay 4, 2019
The official debut of the sports sedan is to be held in the autumn of 2019 as part of the Frankfurt Motor Show. Under the hood will be hidden gasoline engine for 510 horsepower.
BMW M3 of the new generation is preparing for the official debut. While the model is not shown officially, you can find quite realistic images on the Web. And now some details of the future model have become known, and one of the features will be the first-used all-wheel drive system on the M3 model.
As the power unit will be used modified 3.0-liter six-cylinder in-line engine with two turbines. Power initial version will be 480 horsepower. For top options, a version for 510 “horses” is provided. Together with the motor will work “automatic”, but the details are not yet known.
As mentioned above – the feature will be four-wheel drive with several options for work. For fans of the model will remain available mode with 100% transmission of torque to the rear axle to be able to enter a controlled drift.
Apparently, in the design of a special change is not expected, and as the experts noted, it will be more “evolutionary” than “revolutionary”.
- The production of the first electric car Volvo started
- VW Jetta will receive a 1.5-liter turbo engine from the VW Taos crossover
- Paul McCartney’s Mercedes-Benz 500 SEL Lorinser sold at auction
- A documentary about Rimac appeared on the web
- On tests, a prototype of a “charged” crossover BMW X4 M 2022 was seen