BMW electrifies its cars in 2 yearsFebruary 19, 2021
The BMW Group will offer 25 electrified models by 2023.
For 10 years, the concern has been creating new solutions in the field of electric mobility within the framework of the BMW i brand. In the next 2 years, even more hybrids and electric vehicles will appear in the lineup.
The new generation of the luxurious BMW 7 Series will receive an electric powertrain modification. Subsequently, all-electric versions will appear in the latest BMW 5 Series and BMW X1.
By 2030, it is planned to bring the number of electrified models of the BMW Group in use worldwide to 7 million. Two thirds of them will be fully electric.
- GM unveils smallest Wuling MINIEV convertible in brand history
- NIO installs first 2nd generation battery replacement station in Beijing
- Porsche celebrates 20th anniversary in China with 911 Turbo S Anniversary Edition
- Mansory atelier presented a shocking version of the Ferrari F8 Tributo
- Honda Reveals 2 Fun Carbon Fiber Electric Car Concepts