BMW demonstrated on video the new X3 M CompetitionJuly 26, 2019
For the first time, a new SUV from BMW appeared on the Web.
The press service of the Bavarian concern for the first time showed on the video a new sports cross BMW X3 M Competition. Apparently, sales will begin in the near future.
With the help of a modern 503-horsepower engine, it only takes a car four seconds to accelerate to one hundred kilometers per hour. The top speed reaches 280 km / h, and the additional package increases it by another four kilometers.
The suspension is equipped with non-standard slewing bearings, levers and wishbones, and the chassis has been reinforced with a special mount M, which includes a strut strut and a new front strut.
- The first images of the electric Porsche Macan 2022 appear
- Camouflaged prototype of Italian Lancia Ypsilon spotted on tests
- Drag racing: Italian Ferrari F8 vs. British McLaren 720S
- Chrome will no longer be: Volkswagen revealed a teaser for the new ID.4
- Nissan launched production of two-tone Juke crossovers