BMW demonstrated on video the new X3 M CompetitionJuly 26, 2019
For the first time, a new SUV from BMW appeared on the Web.
The press service of the Bavarian concern for the first time showed on the video a new sports cross BMW X3 M Competition. Apparently, sales will begin in the near future.
With the help of a modern 503-horsepower engine, it only takes a car four seconds to accelerate to one hundred kilometers per hour. The top speed reaches 280 km / h, and the additional package increases it by another four kilometers.
The suspension is equipped with non-standard slewing bearings, levers and wishbones, and the chassis has been reinforced with a special mount M, which includes a strut strut and a new front strut.
- Green Ferrari collection put up for sale
- Volkswagen accused of unfair competition
- Hybrid hypercar McLaren Saber showed on patent images
- Hengchi 1 electric sedan production begins in China
- Volkswagen Group uses Audi brand to catch up with Tesla in electric vehicle production