BMW decided to introduce the 2-Series Gran Coupe in advance.July 25, 2019
Official “spy” photos of a camouflaged prototype appeared on the Web. Thus, the brand decided to launch a teaser campaign, as indicated by the QR code on the back with a link to a special site.
The press service of BMW has launched an active teaser campaign. And I decided not to wait for the appearance of real spy photos of the prototype 2-Series Gran Coupe, but to publish the images myself. In the pictures we are offered to look at the camouflaged prototype of the future news.
The car will be built on the basis of the FAAR platform, already used on the new version of the 1-Series. The very same BMW 2-Series Gran Coupe is a coupe-shaped sedan with frameless doors. According to rumors, the company may release a full-fledged “charged” version of the M2 with rear-wheel drive and with a motor capable of developing up to 370 hp and 465 Nm of torque.
Standard versions will borrow a line from 1-Series. While reliably known about the 2.0-liter 306-liter turbo engine. Debut is expected before the end of this fall at the Los Angeles Motor Show.
- Tesla offered independent European services to get official status
- Range Rover Electric Confirmed, Jaguar XJ Delayed
- Volkswagen will produce 500 thousand electric crossovers a year
- The hydrogen truck Mercedes-Benz GenH2 will have a range of 1000 km
- Porsche launches 2.1 MWh mobile charging station