BMW cars will receive Android Auto next yearDecember 11, 2019
The BMW Group will implement Android Auto support in its cars from July 2020. The wireless function using Android Auto will appear on German cars with the operating system 7.0.
The Android Auto interface will complement the potential of the BMW infotainment complex, and will make the use of devices in cars much more comfortable and safer.
The information received from a smartphone or tablet running Android will not only be displayed on the central display, but also displayed on the dashboard and projection screen (if there is one in the car). This will simplify the driver’s access to instant messengers, music and other applications that he uses daily.
Android Auto for BMW cars will be shown to the public for the first time in January at CES 2020 in Las Vegas.
In addition, it was previously announced that BMW is testing a prototype of the electric E-Power Roadster. However, this motorcycle will never go into mass production.
- Skoda Auto became the best company in 2020
- In the US Volkswagen will abandon Passat in favor of crossovers
- Zero Motorcycles announced the recall of its motorcycles
- Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo undergoes final tests
- Hyundai revealed the name of the new crossover for Europe