BMW Brilliance recalls more than 312 thousand carsDecember 22, 2019
In China, it is planned to launch a revocable BMW campaign due to a fuel tank defect.
According to the State Administration of the People’s Republic of China for Market Regulation, a joint venture of the BMW Group and the Chinese holding Brilliance China Automotive Holdings Ltd. It will recall 312,281 automobiles in China due to a defect in the fuel tank, while the campaign will take place in 2 stages: December 27, 2019 and May 29, 2020.
As noted in the department, cars that were produced between April 22, 2011 and July 31, 2016 will fall under a revocable campaign. As for the models, a total of 11 versions will be recalled: 316i, 318i, 320i, 328i, 330i, including their elongated versions and 335Li.
The reason for the recall is a defect in the fuel tank, which can lead to fuel leakage and create safety risks. Representatives of the company will notify car owners of the need to provide vehicles for free repair, namely, replaced the tank.
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz Metris gets new design and more options
- Hybrid Kia Sportage PHEV of the new generation undergoes tests at the Nurburgring
- The EU will be able to provide itself with batteries for electric cars by 2025
- In Europe, they took up arms against plug-in hybrids
- Tesla is set to launch an electric hatchback for Europe